Thinking about making your own laundry detergent but you don’t know where to start?
Finding the perfect recipe or even the ingredients is not an easy task, that’s why we made this laundry kit especially for you.
This kit is enough to make 10 L of laundry detergent
Lilyrose soap flakes (72% Olive Oil Soap)
sodium bicarbonate without aluminum
in detail recipe including video
The flakes are neutral soap, in case you would like to add a scent, feel free to add Lemon or Lavender essential oil to your cart.
Why make your own laundry detergent?
- Natural: goodbye to the toxic products contained in industrial detergents, (Petroleum, synthetic fragrances, additives, ammonia, etc.) Those products soak up the clothes and may cause health issues.
Your homemade laundry will be made up of natural products and three ingredients only.
- Zero Waste: One jug is enough to last for a whole year! You will reduce your plastic use considerably
- Eco-friendly: thanks to your home laundry, you won’t make any pollution which is the case of the chemicals present in industrial cleaning products
- Cost-Saving: this homemade laundry will cost you less than an organic laundry bought in organic shops
- Efficient: this natural laundry is efficient and get the stains out better than all the detergents on the market. For stubborn stains use the soap directly on the stain itself.